"I'm Toru Nagai, art director on PES Productions for the last three years and I'll be producing a regular blog from inside the team. I've included a picture of me using the edit mode. Enjoy!
Beside all that we're also spending a lot of time improving shadow effects. This is having a much greater effect than we first imagined on enhancing the realism of the game. Everything, particularly the players is looking much more life-like. As a result of what we're achieving I think the wh
Getting a little more technical now, since PES2009 we have also remade the 'colour correct filter'. Our producer Mr. Hatsumi complained when I started to remove the last filter, but I strongly believe the new one is much nicer and more powerful :-)
Using this new colour correct filter, we will be able to reproduce more subtle colours and atmospheres than before. For example in some stadiums I'd like to take a more adventurous approach with colours and experiment with metal effects.
Many more improvements and enhancements will follow - so keep checking back to my blog."
Posted by Toru Nagai
You can find the blog here in English and also in other languages at the different KONAMI-Europe sites. Click here for German, French and Spanish versions of the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment